Tuesday, October 25, 2016

What Represents Me

   



                 What Represents Me :


               Reading
                Image result for books    
          
            I like to read to mystery books and action and adventure books in my free time.




          Photography  


Image result for beautiful scenic view







I like to take pictures of scenic views. I also like taking pictures for fun.
Image result for netflix













I like watching tv shows and movies on netflix.


Image result for bowling











I like to go bowling as well.




Image result for pakistan

I am from Pakistan.










3 comments:

  1. I also enjoy photography, bowling, and Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to go bowling every tuesday at brunswick! I even was thinking of joining a league!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should go bowling !

    ReplyDelete